Virtual Meeting Room
Virtual Meeting Room Solutions for Online Video Conferencing
Circumstances can necessitate the need for a virtual conference room, whether your staff are working remotely or you’re touching base with overseas partners. Also known as VMR (virtual meeting rooms), these meetings can be hosted via online conferencing portals.
AVT Solutions is a digital communications specialist offering seamless integration of VMR video conferencing hardware and software into your current corporate setup; we offer end-to-end, fully comprehensive solutions to make us your one-stop provider of online meeting room systems catered towards the needs of your business.
What is VMR?
A Virtual Meeting Room is an online conference room for video calling multiple participants. Simple and easy to operate, video conferencing software allows for interoperability between users regardless of what video and audio platforms they’re using.
VMR video conference solutions allow you to:
- Converse with call participants in real-time.
- Participate with both audio and video.
- Share information and converse in built-in chat interfaces.
- Schedule meetings on linked calendar applications.
- Share and present your screen to collaborate with participants.
- Join on all devices, including mobiles.
- Interoperability and connectivity across all platforms, including traditional video conferencing platforms, mobile devices, and huddle rooms. This is critical for enabling all participants to join the online video room.
- Compatible with popular legacy codecs and other soft codecs such as Microsoft Skype for Business, Google, Cisco, Jabber and more.
What VMR Connect Solutions are Available?
AVT Solutions is licensed to supply and support the following platforms:
- Skype for Business
- Blue Jeans
- Microsoft Teams
What AVT can do for Your Business
With years of experience supplying and installing online meeting room solutions tailored specifically to the individual needs and requirements of our clients, we are fully equipped to prepare your business for remote collaboration. Some of our services and benefits to clients includes:
- Supply of low latency and managed solutions over in-house hosted Video as a Service (VaaS) solutions.
- Active monitoring for maintaining secure connections and technical support where necessary.
- Full audio-visual system integration for ease of use and seamless cross-company collaboration.
- Hands-on support with all phases of the process
- Simplified, end-to-end services for a one-stop audiovisual and conferencing solution
- Need/requirement analysis
- Project management services
- Solution conceptualisation and design
- Supply and installation
- Continuous after-sale support
- A wide range of after-sale services
- Video conferencing hardware rental
- Fully equipped meeting room solutions
Get in touch with us for a consultation with our technical team, or to make enquiries about any of our services and VMR video conferencing platforms. AVT Solutions is here to assist.