A control room (also known as a network operations centre or VNOC/NOC) is a facility that allows companies to visually monitor and control their systems and data. Information from all of the systems is sent to the control room so that it can be visually represented, usually using video wall monitors, or large format projectors. The data is monitored in one place and can be assessed and dealt with by control room personnel.
For example, large quantities of CCTV footage can be displayed on several screens allowing security staff to respond to any given situation timeously.
AVT is able to assist you in identifying your needs, clarifying the requirements, customizing a solution and continuously supporting you with our wide range of services.
Control rooms allow companies to:
- Cope with the abundance of data.
- Gain immediate access to relevant, real-time information.
- Improve collaboration.
- Distribute the right information to internal and external decision makers.
- Make faster and smarter decisions.
Choosing the right equipment requires specialist knowledge, which is why AVT is here to assist you with this process. The basis of building a solutions will be based on the following criteria:
- How much ambient light is in the environment?
- What distance can be between each image of each tile?
- How many sources do you have, and what quality and format are they?
- How many sources need to be shown at any time, and does the size of each window need to be scalable?
- How far away is the viewer from the video wall?
AVT is certified to integrate, install and support various specialist video wall control room products and brands, such as: