Polycom HDX 7000 Series
Polycom HDX 7000 Series Telepresence solutions for organizations that want to bring together dispersed team members for enhanced collaboration.
The Polycom HDX 7000 series systems provides flexible, affordable HD video conferencing for high-quality communication throughout mainstream workplace environments. Expanding the utility of visual communication quickly and easily, HDX 7000 telepresence systems are ideal for education, medical, enterprise and on-demand collaboration applications.
Enhancing collaboration with HD technology
Intuitive interfaces allow users to adopt and use HDX 7000 telepresence systems quickly, while a variety of bundle options enable the HDX 7000 telepresence systems to be wall-mounted, free-standing or easily wheeled to any location to accommodate visual communication in any room. With embedded content sharing capabilities, HDX 7000 telepresence systems allow individuals to collaborate in HD detail on content such as diagrams, project plans, multimedia presentations and more.
Leveraging Polycom’s renowned quality and designed to high-definition standards, HDX 7000 telepresence systems utilize features such as Polycom® HD Voice™ technology to deliver patented, crystal-clear audio and Polycom® StereoSurround™ audio to separate room sounds into left and right channels to deliver physical-sense spatiality to opposite-end participants.
Rich-media presentations made easy
For rich-media group presentations, HDX 7000 telepresence systems display dynamic content and data in HD to enhance collaboration and audience participation. With Polycom® People+Content™ collaboration technology, users can share presentations and live video simultaneously, allowing conference participants to interact naturally and dynamically. Polycom HDX 7000 series are a key element of the total Polycom visual communication solution, which includes seamless integration with the Polycom® RealPresence® Collaboration Servers series conference platforms, as well as with Polycom® Converged Management Application™ series for management and scheduling.
Polycom HDX 7000 Series Benefits
- High-definition video conferencing—Natural communications up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps (1080p),with exceptional resolution even at lower data rates
- High-definition voice—Polycom® Siren™ 22 and Polycom® StereoSurround™technologies for powerful, superior room-filling audio performance
- High-definition content sharing—Polycom collaboration technology for sharing graphics, presentations and rich-media content with HD and non-HD systems
- Flexible, simplified integration—Embedded multipoint—Optional four-way embedded multipoint bridge for greater flexibility and participation
- Productive collaboration—Whiteboarding software in the system allows users to collaborate quickly and easily with no PC required