The Ultimate Video Conferencing, Instant Messaging and Voice Over Communication System
Microsoft Lync is the superlative business communication system combining the features of Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync.
This impregnable and reliable system is available anywhere, anytime; allowing the user an easy portal to communicate with their office or clients at a moment’s notice. Microsoft Lync is designed to be incorporated with Microsoft Office and other business software, allowing you a rich and full experience by being able to include high-resolution videos, IM, experience unparalleled web conferencing and desktop sharing.
Basic features of Microsoft Lync include:
- Instant Messaging
- Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Video conferencing inside the client software
Advanced features that relate to integration with other Microsoft software include:
- Contacts based on Microsoft Outlook contacts that are stored in a Microsoft Exchange Server are always available.
- Contact lists can be retrieved from a local directory service such as Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Office can show if other people are working on the same document at the same time.
- All communication between the clients takes place through a Microsoft Lync Server. Communications are therefore trustworthy and secure, as messages do not need to leave the corporate intranet. The server can be set to relay messages to other instant messaging networks, avoiding installation of extra software at the client side.
- A number of client types are available for Microsoft Lync, including mobile clients.
- Microsoft Lync uses Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) as the basis for its client communication etiquette.
- The software offers marvellous support for TLS and SRTP to encrypt and secure signalling and media traffic.
- It allows the user to share files.