The right audio visual setup in a classroom, not only drives better engagement with today’s tech-savvy scholars, but also assists teachers in preparing and delivering lessons more effectively. Interactive Whiteboards (IWB’s) combined with education focused software, video conferencing technologies, as well as the ability to integrate with Bring Your Own Devices (BYODs) – such as tablets and laptops, are fast changing the audio-visual effectiveness in classrooms.
Modern audio-visual technology is embraced in all classrooms as the benefits are evident, having a user-friendly solution to aid creativity and learner engagement is essential.
AVT provides educational audio visual solutions, installations and services in South Africa
Below are a few of our educational solutions, please contact us for more information.
- Video Conferencing
- Voice Evacuation Systems
- VOIP Solutions
- Interactive Digital Kiosk
- Sound Masking
- Room Booking
Services offered by AVT:
Interactive White Board (IWB) – Create engaging, interactive lessons
Below are a few of the benefits that IWB’s provide.
Interactive Whiteboards in Education:
- Make it easier for educators to enhance their lesson content by easily integrating a wide range of material.
- Allow teachers to create customised learning content quickly and easily.
- Provide more stimulation and therefore help students absorb information more easily, in a manner which they are accustomed to.
- Encourage learners to partake in group discussions by freeing them from note-taking.
- Offer learner feedback when used for comprehensive testing.
Video Conferencing – Enable distance learning through virtual classroom
With the ever-improving quality and speed of internet connections globally and in particular in South Africa, video conferencing has become an incredibly powerful tool in education at all levels. Video conferencing solutions within the classroom enhance collaboration and allow for the creation ofvirtual classrooms.
Being able to see and hear the teacher and other students while simultaneously viewing the lesson material has a multitude of benefits:
- Remote and rural areas now have access to high quality educators that are centrally located.
- Specialist teachers can easily connect to classrooms located anywhere, improving the quality and accessibility of these resources.
- Lessons can be recorded for future reference, as well as for learners who are unable to attend the lesson.
- Schools can share teachers thereby reducing costs and improving accessibility.