We are looking for a Technical Manager to join our expanding company.
- Set and monitor the achievement of goals and staff KPI’s for the region.
- Provide training to staff regarding technical operations and policies.
- Schedule, supervise and motivate branch staff to maintain optimal customer service satisfaction levels.
- Assist in ensuring and evaluating staff’s work performance by helping to prepare and deliver annual reviews and preforming coaching sessions. Recommend and enable training where needed.
- Manage the development of the team by ensuring that project tasks and development through training is in line with each member’s career interests when possible.
- Monitor the quality of customer service and solutions delivery and ensure that employees are maximizing opportunities to improve and sell service offerings.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Work with the sales team to provide technical direction for the development, design and integration of systems from client engagement through to implementation.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Facilitate regular team and client meetings effectively.
- Keep project managers informed of the status of the design process and serve as a liaison between technical staff and the project manager.
- Manage technical resources within the budget and project schedule.
- Meet with suppliers to ensure technology solutions are cutting-edge and applies continuously improved knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve solutions to customers.
- Recognize solution deficiencies and implement effective solutions as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Define and monitor product/solution choices in terms of design reliability, simplicity and best values.
- Continuously improve, ensure compliance, and implement strategy for Health and Safety in terms of applicable law as well as good practice. Ensure the following compliance requirements are met by the technical team;
- Monthly toolbox talks and checks
- Monthly vehicle checks
- 4/5 Years experience in the AV/VC field
- 4/5 years Technical knowledge in the AV/VC field
- Technical qualifications
- IT Experience