AVT Solutions is looking for a high performing Sales Manager to join the Audio-Visual team. The Sales Manager will be required to assist in customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company innovative and competitive, as well as being responsible for maximizing the sales team’s potential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through proactive networking, represent and promote the company within the business community.
- Actively manage relationships with supply chain partners in order to maintain industry and market knowledge, as well as generate leads.
- Responsible for the development of long-term key customer relationships.
- Ensure revenue and GP targets are met, by aligning company, sales and technical objectives.
- Ensuring compliance and margin criteria are adhered to.
- Monitor quality of customer engagement and ensure that employees are maximizing opportunities to sell solutions.
- Resolve customer complaints that are escalated.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Maintain effective communication with exco, by preparing reports.
- Setting and monitoring of goals (budget, pipeline and forecast reports).
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new/existing products.
- Assist in evaluating staff’s work performance by helping to prepare and deliver annual reviews and performing coaching sessions for the sales representatives.
- 2/3 years’ successful previous experience as a sales representative and/or sales manager, with in the Audio-Visual industry, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Working knowledge of audio visual, video conferencing, IT, networking and computing technologies.
- Fluent in costing and pricing methodologies.
- Experience in forecast and pipeline management.