We are looking for a project manager to join our expanding company.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, as well as vendors and stock, towards the execution of projects to meet customer and internal timeline and budget requirements.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within scope and with the required documents and sign off procedures.
- Developing project scopes, objectives and functional specifications, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all relevant stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks such as GP, SHE and timeline. Report and escalate to management as and when needed.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with third parties/vendors and customers.
- Provide weekly reports to management on project progress, highlighting risks and mitigation factors to timelines and GP targets.
- Design, continuously improve, and implement strategy for Health and Safety in terms of applicable law as well as good practice.
- 2/4 years experience in the AV/VC field
- 2/4 years’ relevant experience in a technical field, project management and the building industry.
- Knowledge of PMBok and project management qualifications.
- Previous IT experience.
- Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project timeline and budget.
- Must have a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques.
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve technical, personnel or other project related issues.
- Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to;
- Engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.