We are seeking an experienced business development manager to lead the growth in this region through proactive customer engagement.
AVT and its offered services are technical in nature, thus applicants should preferably have previous experience within unified communications and/or audio visual industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create high quality proposals through interaction with the pre-sales team.
- Maintain good knowledge of the corporate AV market vertical in terms of customer requirements and industry trends.
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain knowledge of solutions and industry trends.
- General management of the business development process, such as prospecting and lead generation, developing trusted relationships, and converting sales in order to meet revenue and GP targets.
- Management of the sales process, from signing to commissioning.
- Preparation of pipeline and forecasting reports.
- Working knowledge of audio visual, video conferencing, IT, networking and computing technologies.
- Fluent in costing and pricing methodologies.
- Experience in forecast and pipeline management.
- Proven ability to close and maintain relationships with corporate customers.